I am super fun of anything natural.
Sometimes doing like your grandma or using old household recipes can be very useful to you. If you think, to smell something has a very strong impact on your memory.
Often from childhood a rose garden full of roses will remain strong in your mind. If you close your eyes for a moment I am sure you can feel the breeze of summer and the smell of roses, just by focusing mindfully.
Here are my natural tips to you for hands and nails. Try when you do them to really put your focus into the activity.
Before bedtime make time for tiny massage ritual for hands and cuticle. Apply and massage lavender nail oil on your fingers at the same time keeping the awareness towards your breathing. Lovely and peaceful way to fall asleep. Bonus: The smell of lavender has calming properties.
Especially at winter dry hands can become a problem. Try to massage your hands with salt crystals mixed with water. This is a great natural softening hand scrub. After apply softening oil on your hands, good oil can be almond oil. Additionally when your hands are super super dry – sleep with thin cotton gloves overnight – doing a hand mask. In the morning your hands will feel extra soft and well moisturized.
If you love making food and being in your kitchen garlic is not a very pleasant smell on hands. A natural way to neutralize the smell of garlic, use lemon juice to massage into your fingers. To do it mindfully first smell the garlic afterwards focuses on the smell of lemon on your hands. An easy tip to do.
When you want to DIY, check out for our long lasting holographic nail polishes.
- What colour nail polish do you wear with black dress?
- Get the Perfect Mani-Pedi with These Hot Fall 2017 Nail Colours
- 24 Types of Nail Polish Finishes to Try
- What Is the Holographic Nails Trend and Why Is It So Popular?
- Why are some surgery patients asked to remove their nail polish?
- What nail colour goes best with a red dress?
- What colour for wedding nails?
- How do you make holographic nail polish?
- How to save money and time on nails?
- 3 free mindful natural tips for hands and nails
- Why is nailyoga good for you?
- How to get rid of painful ingrown toe nails