Confused which nail polish colour to wear with your black dress for formal event.
You know you can not go wrong with a little black dress, but you are sure how to style your nails.
It’s classy and a safe choice.
Here are more nail colour ideas when wearing black outfit.
Is white polish the perfect choice for all black dresses? Of course, not!
It all depends on the style you want to convey.
Different Events and Different Moods
You may wear an appropriate black power suit for a crucial meeting at work.
Then jump straight to the formal event in the evening.
They are both basic black outfits, but they couldn’t be more different.
You wouldn’t wear the same shoes and jewelry to both events.
But think of your nails differently.
Nudes and Whites
White nails and a black frock will always ring as classic and refined.
The color complements the dress without detracting from it and works well with subtle make-up, such as light pink gloss and silver-tinged eyeshadow.
Shades of Red
There is real power in classic cherry red nail polish. Trends may come and go, but red will always be here to stay!
Something Completely Different
Sometimes a bold manicure can really bring out the life in your simple little black dress.
If you like taking style risks, truly any color can match a black dress except for black itself.
After all, almost everyone would default to a red or pink hue.
The contrast is vibrant, yet not unheard of.
Just think, no one ever said that all 20 nails had to match!
- How to do holographic nails without powder?
- How to remove cuticles without bleeding
- What nail polish colour should I wear with navy blue dress?
- What nail colour goes best with a red dress?
- What nail polish colour to match lavender dress?
- What colour nail polish do you wear with black dress?
- Get the Perfect Mani-Pedi with These Hot Fall 2018 Nail Colours
- 24 Types of Nail Polish Finishes to Try
- What Is the Holographic Nails Trend and Why Is It So Popular?
- Why are some surgery patients asked to remove their nail polish?
- What nail colour to wear at my wedding?
- How do you make holographic nail polish?