Are red nails always the best choice for a red dress?
Well, it all depends on the dress itself, the occasion, and your accessories!
You attend your first formal dance at university.
And you’ve bought the most delectable red, off-the-shoulder dress, floor length, with a high – low hemline.
It is beautiful, yet sexy, and the perfect vehicle to bring out your inner princess, and your inner vixen.
You want to convey your desirability to all the handsome, single men in the room.
Now glam up your outfit with perfectly matching red nails.
If your red dress has a yellow undertone, then match same red with yellowish red nails. You’ll see difference once you compare reds together.
Check out our store lots of red nail polishes.
Different Occasions, Different Personalities
On the other hand the nail colour that best suits your red dress is usually heavily influenced by the event that you are attending.
If you are going to church, a wedding, shower, or a brunch, you will probably favor a classic look, steeped in elegance.
But, if you are at the club dancing, or attending an evening formal, then it is more about standing out and showing off your radiance.
You would want to shine and show off your timeless glamour!
Match Your Accessories and Shoes
If you are down playing your red dress for a more demure gathering, pairing it with a neutral or black handbag and pair of shoes is a start.
However, to finish the look, you should match your nails to the shoe and bag color as close as possible, and you will look well put together.
Or, if you want to spice it up, try bold accessories like a chunky gold or silver necklace with matching shoes and tinge your talons accordingly!
Back to Basics…and Nudes
For a look of refined class, you should tone down nails with only a hint of colour.
Check out our store.
Metallics and Glitter
This can especially work well if you have metallic highlights in your dress or you are wearing silver or gold rings and bracelets.
Even bronze mirrored polish matches the scarlet tones of a red dress perfectly.
Together the colours will pop vividly.
Remember, red nails certainly make a statement, and the vibrant hue is definitely the go-to when wanting a make a sexy splash in a red dress, but it is not your only bold-coloured option.
- How to do holographic nails?
- How to remove cuticles without bleeding
- What nail polish colour should I wear with navy blue dress?
- What nail colour goes best with a red dress?
- What nail polish colour to match lavender dress?
- What colour nail polish do you wear with black dress?
- Get the Perfect Mani-Pedi with These Hot Fall 2018 Nail Colours
- 24 Types of Nail Polish Finishes to Try
- What Is the Holographic Nails Trend and Why Is It So Popular?
- Why are some surgery patients asked to remove their nail polish?
- What nail colour to wear at my wedding?
- How do you make holographic nail polish?